Out of stock
- Get into the great outdoors with this inspirational and practical guide to camping.
- Covers everything you need to know for your outdoor adventures - skills, equipment, recipes, fun games.
- Includes a guide to all the National Trust's sites - from camping to glamping and beyond.
- From the peaks of Great Langdale to the beaches of Lundy Island, there has never been a better way to explore the best of the British countryside.
- An insider's guide to the most fascinating, delicious and beautiful things to do in London, whatever the time of day.
- From walking beneath Leicester square at 2 am to the best venues for cocktail hour.
- From the hideaway places in our London parks to the nooks and crannies of our famous museums.
- Discover what's open at night to make the very most of one of the world's great cities.Learn More
Regular Price: £6.99
Special Price: £5.00
- Bemused by Twitter? This handy little book will teach you how to get the most out of the world's fastest-growing social-media phenomenon - in just 10 minutes.
- Provides a solid introduction to Twitter basics, explains the jargon and helps you find followers
- Author Lynn Schreiber is a Twitter veteran and popular bloggerLearn More
- Classic cycling book from 1949 revised for today's cycling community
- Includes original 1940s text by pioneering cyclist Harold Briercliffe, featured on tv's Britain by Bike Long and short cycle routes around Central England, including the Peak District, Cheshire and north Shropshire, East of the Pennines, the Midlands, the Malverns, The Wye Valley and the Forest of Dean
- Wonderful insight in cycling in a bygone era with suggestions for cycling in the region todayLearn More
- Classic cycling book from 1950 revised for today's cyclists
- Includes original text by pioneering cyclist Harold Briercliffe, featured on tv's Britain by Bike
- Long and short cycles around southern England, including the Thames Valley, the Cotswolds, the New Forest and The South Coast
- Wonderful insight into cycling in a bygone era with suggestions for cycling in the region todayLearn More
- A side-splitting cultural etiquette guide to help travellers from embarrassing themselves, and their country, when holidaying abroad
- Illustrates the varying, confusing and contrasting customs, etiquettes and social graces between nations
- Perfect gift for the backpack, suitcase and carry-on luggage!Learn More
A delight for film buffs and London enthusiasts, this guide is organized area-by-area – from the heart of the city to the suburbs – so the reader can explore locations close to where they live, work and play. This comprehensive guide spans decades, from Brief Encounter (1945) to Sherlock Holmes (2009)Learn More