- A classic gardening book that covers how to plant and maintain various traditional and contemporary cottage flowers.
- Includes chapters on how to grow and maintain bulbs, perennials and shrubs and where to place within the garden.
- Includes a foreword by Graham Rice and a plant name section at the back of the book.
- A beautiful and timeless classic that follows Margery Fish's journey from novice gardener to expert.
- Covers gardening techniques such as paving, clothing the walls, composting, gardening with a knife and how to care for lawns, hedges, water gardens, rock gardens, herb and terraced gardens.
- Includes a foreword by Graham Rice and a plant name section at the back of the book.Learn MorePrice:£20.00
- Ties in with the 300th anniversary of Capability Brown’s birth in 2016. At the same time, a lottery-funded national campaign will raise awareness of this national hero through the press and special events.
- An accessible book that looks at the life, influences, techniques and works of the man who changed the face of Britain.
- Illustrated throughout with over 120 colour photographs, plans and paintings of his works.Price:£30.00
- New edition of the bestselling guide to National Trust gardens, including updates to previous entries plus completely new entries.
- Vivid descriptions of the National Trust’s unparalleled collection of gardens, accompanied by stunning new photography.
- Includes practical advice on various aspects of gardening from the National Trust’s head gardeners.Price:£9.99
- Make some garden friends – an array of plants, animals, insects, birds and other wildlife that will help you maintain a happy, healthy outdoor space.
- Practical advice on which garden friends to encourage – from slug-munching toads to aphid-repelling marigolds – and the small changes needed to your garden to keep them there.
- Whether you want to experiment with companion planting, pest control or simply need some plants to do the work for you, gardening in harmony with nature has never been easier.Price:£14.99
- The latest offering from Pavilion's modern gardening series shows you how to transform every nook and cranny into a sensational green space
- Featuring 26 inspirational real-life gardens and 10 ingenious practical projects
- The blend of lifestyle features and hands-on advice makes this a must-have title for green gardeners and seasoned growers alikeLearn MorePrice:£15.99
- A beautifully illustrated guide to the best of the National Trust's collection of great gardens.
- Filled with evocative descriptions of each garden, from its creators and owners to its planting and design.
- Includes fascinating insights into growing some the world's most important and rare plants.Learn MorePrice:£14.99
- A glorious celebration of the country's most spectacular gardens, looked after by the National Trust.
- Packed with inspiration for beautiful borders, colourful plants, growing herbs and vegetables and creating interest with topiary, water and architectural detail.
- A seasonal delight that will ensure enjoyment of the great outdoors all year long.
- With a foreword from English gardener and television presenter Rachel de Thame.Learn More