Crafts & Textiles
- Create your own, customised collage artworks with this new and exciting book
- Packed with colourful printed pages and stickers to cut out, draw on, embellish and hang in a frame
- Print designer Lizzie Lees suggests ideas for artworks, greetings cards and a travel journal
- 30 postcards featuring the illustrations from Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland
- Cards can be coloured in, sent as they are to friends and family or framed for the wall
- Sought-after illustrations in bite-size form
- A stylish colouring book of London's architectural icons, brought to you by the cult ceramics company People Will Always Need Plates.
- Includes well-known buildings such as Battersea Power Station and the Barbican, and lesser-known but no less important ones such as Park Royal tube station and Edwardian terraced housing in Kensal Green.
- Each colouring page is accompanied by a short text about each building and where in the city they can be found.Learn More
Publishing 11th February 2016
- The new colouring book by publishing sensation Millie Marotta.
- Featuring new illustrations of savannah grassland wildlife inspired by Africa, Asia and Australia.
- From acacia trees to African lions, swaying grasslands to giraffes, and crocodiles to kangaroos.Learn More
- A beautiful selection of postcards featuring illustrations from Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland.
- This stunning keepsake box includes 50 loose postcards.
- Cards can be coloured in, sent as they are to friends and family or framed for the wall.
- Sought-after illustrations in bite-size form.Learn More
- Beautiful linen-bound hardback, with silk ribbon ties, gold-foiled typography and screenprinted image
- All pages are single-sided printing – on 180 gsm super –thick paper to ensure no show through on illustrations
- Features 13 deluxe double-sided fold-out gatefolds
- Includes 5 free-standing prints printed on double-edged 180gsm art paper in an envelope at the back of the book
- A handsome gift edition of the No.1 bestselling Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom to treasure foreverLearn More
Out of stock
- This book will be back in stock mid-May
- Discover a new simpler, slower way to beautiful stitch textile art
- Includes hand-stitch techniques and rhythms and reusing old textiles
- A guide to contemplative stitching with stitch journals and working with othersLearn More