Crafts & Textiles
Out of stock
- Features 12 artworks from the bestselling Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom.
- 12 illustrations to colour in with pens or pencils or enjoyed as they are.
- Includes national and federal holidays for the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Republic of Ireland.
- The datepad features previous and next month's view.
- £12.99 including VATLearn More
- Beautiful linen-bound hardback, gold-foiled typography and screen-printed image
- All pages are single sided printing – on 180 gsm super-thick paper – to ensure no show-through on illustrations
- Features 13 deluxe double-sided fold out gatefolds
- Includes 5 free-standing prints printed on double-edged 180gsm art paper in an envelope at the back of the book
- A handsome gift edition of the Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland to treasure foreverLearn More
- An exploration in how the natural world can be used as a source of inspiration in textile art
- Covers drawing, printing, stitch, embellishment and three-dimensional construction, demonstrating how outside spaces can help develop both small textile pieces and large installations
- This practical guide includes step-by-step projects throughout, as well as inspiring work from a range of contemporary artists and collaborative groupsLearn More
- Rediscover the simple pleasures of colouring in.
- A wonderful mindful activity to soothe your soul and feed your creativity.
- Take it anywhere: a portable dose of tranquility for home or travel.
- Over 80 beautiful hand-drawn illustrations of flowers to colour in.
- Learn how to quilt from scratch with the complete guide for beginners and experts
- Includes sections on wholecloth and strippy quilts, pieced quilts, appliquéd quilts, embellished quilts and folded quilts
- Master a new skill and create your own heirloom